Navy Lacrosse

youthathletics

Navy Lacrosse

Post by youthathletics » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:39 pm

Sowell and Wellner are out going into Fall of 2019. Sowell still not landing anywhere and Wellner heading to ND to replace Byrne. I doubt they read these threads, but if so, appreciate all your efforts for the MIDS and good luck moving forward.

Amplo brings in his old DC John Orsen from Denver and lures Brad Ross over as OC. I am excited about Coach Ross bringing a new style and teaching point of view for the young men.

Maxlax1234

Re: Navy Lacrosse

Post by Maxlax1234 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:14 pm

I think Amplo was an excellent hire.

If he can win at Marquette, a school with NO lax tradition in a state and region with a small lax player/ fan base, he should be able to succeed at Navy.

I wish him and the 2019-2020 Navy Lax team nothing but the best.

youthathletics

Post by youthathletics » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:19 pm

Not a good week on the yard. Major virus running through the halls of Bancroft, even though we play the Terps this weekend which is challenging enough, at least it is not a conference game at a crucial moment. It certainly could be a significant win if pulled out.

Get well fellas.

Thatsmell

Post by Thatsmell » Wed May 06, 2020 11:24 am

youthathletics wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:19 pm
Not a good week on the yard. Major virus running through the halls of Bancroft, even though we play the Terps this weekend which is challenging enough, at least it is not a conference game at a crucial moment. It certainly could be a significant win if pulled out.

Get well fellas.
Interesting comment now, in regards to Covid19.
“I never knew no Godfather. I got my own family, Senator."